Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Kent - The Garden of England

Hello everyone,

I thought I would share a bit more inspiration with you today.

Living in Kent, I am surrounded by lots of open space and beautiful scenery. 

Driving to work is a pleasure compared to when I used to get the train to London every day.
The closer the train got to London, the more built up the landscape became.

This is a picture I took earlier in the year of the sun setting from Clarity Towers


It looks just like a Barbara Gray special
I can see where Barbara gets her inspiration from!

Kent has a lot of beautiful gardens to visit

Check out the National Trust website

If you are looking to add some colour to your work, we have just launched a very special offer on the Clarity website for the Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils:

Click HERE
to check out all the other current Special Offers

Lets have some more inspiration from the Challenge Design Team Members

A beautiful piece of Groovi art with Trumpet Lilies and Humming Birds and the gorgeous font from the Art Deco Border Plate Mate

Julie Dunn


Linda Page has used so many different stamp sets to create her garden scene.
The children playing whilst the dog watches.
I wonder what the dog is thinking!


Don’t forget, 
it is easy to enter, 
and you could be in with a chance of winning 
a £50 Clarity Gift Voucher.
AND Barbara’s little In the Garden canvas...



For more information
Click HERE

Happy Crafting!

Paul & the Clarity Crew

xxxx


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous relaxing photo and wonderful inspiration pieces! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be so pleased to not have to work in London every day but if you hadn't done so perhaps you wouldn't appreciate what you have now so much.
    I have emailed my entry to the address but I can't see it on the site, my email has been on a go slow so I'm not sure if it reached you or are you saving the emailed ones for a mass posting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's thinking "Hey, that's my ball"

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's thinking "Hey, that's my ball"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Fabulous works of art from the DT.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must be a much much better journey for you these days Paul and as the Autumn colours start to come through I bet it will be even more stunning. More great artwork from the team too. Have a great day. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx