Friday, 2 September 2016

Calendar Challenge #9 September 2016

The Calendar Challenge #9 for September is called:

"In The Light Of The Silvery Moon"


Barbara has used the following items in the above project:


There are still some calendars available to purchase, yes I know that we are in September, but the calendar is an amazing source of inspiration and step-by-step projects created by Barbara

Click HERE if you would like to purchase one

It will be great to see what you come up with!
Don't forget the winner will receive a £50 Clarity Gift Voucher.


If you would like to join in, it couldn’t be simpler.
We have a few rules which can be found HERE

There are 2 ways of entering the challenge:

BLOG - if you have a blog, click below where it says "Click here to enter" and follow the instructions, remembering to link to your blog post and not just your blog


EMAIL - if you don't have a blog you can send a photo of your project via email to us and we’ll enter it for you.

EMAIL:claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com


5 comments:

  1. These are looking lovely! I do like this stampset of ahres and a toadstool, even if I say so myself! There is so much scope....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous scene - really enjoyed doing this one - thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEk I'd just got used to the old way of doing it and now you change it and I've done something wrong ! If you click on my link it takes you to the blog of my entry. I tried to delete and start again but can't ! I'm technically challenged ! It's been a bad enough week as it is !! I'll email my challenge too I think. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sorting it for me ! Xx

      Delete
  4. It must be very popular in Chinese Mid autumn Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx