Monday, 8 August 2016

Calendar Challenge 7 - Winner


Hi, we're back with the winner of calendar challenge 7!


Congratulations Marion!!
Please contact Sazz at claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com
to claim your voucher


********


There are several ways of entering the challenge:

  • BLOG - if you have a blog, click on the blue froggy link below and follow the instructions, remembering to link to your blog post and not just your blog
  • EMAIL - if you don't have a blog you can send a photo of your project via email to us an we'll enter it for you

    claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

    If you have any questions relating to this challenge please don't hesitate to contact us. We will answer as quickly as we can in the the hope that we can make the Clarity Stamp Challenge go from strength to strength.  We can't do this without you!





    xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx

    7 comments:

    1. Congratulations Marion enjoy spending your voucher crafting hugs xxx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you Sheila, this really cheered me up. My husband has been in hospital with pneumonia and on oxygen, he is now home recovering and I will be able to buy more clarity crafting goodies to enjoy while he recovers. Mx

        Delete
      2. Speedy recovery wishes to your husband hugs to you xxx

        Delete
    2. Well done Marion, a worthy winner. Enjoy your voucher. xx

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you Lynne, this really made my day. Hubby has pneumonia so while he is now home recovering and I can use voucher to buy more clarity crafting goodies to enjoy while he recovers. Mx

        Delete
    3. Great artwork Marion - enjoy having a spend up.....lots to choose from! Well done on your win x

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you Mrs P. I find the calendar challenge takes me out of my comfort zone and stretches me. Always pleased once I have completed the artwork. Looking forward to enjoying my new clarity goodies. Mx

        Delete

    Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx