Thursday, 16 June 2016

Challenge 40 - Mid Month Reminder


Hi there everyone, are you all well?

Well June got off to a great start didn't it?  For most of of us it was wall to wall sunshine with lovely warm temperatures, just what the doctor ordered.  Isn't it amazing how a bit of sunshine can make you smile.



Then came the rain and the thunder and lightning!!!!


Hopefully it hasn't dampened your creativeness!  At least is gave you an excuse to head off to your crafting tables.  

Entries  for this months challenge have been coming in slowly but we'd love to see more, especially with Fathers Day this weekend.  Don't forget we also have the calendar challenge running alongside this one too, why not check it out.

Did you all watch Maria Simms on Hochanda yesterday?  Two fabulous shows and some gorgeous new Groovi items too!  

Don't forget that this month sees the first two Open Days in Crowborough.  Barbara would love to you  and it's a great venue with stunning views.  The design team will be there to welcome you with all day demo's, regular prize draws and of course the shop to purchase your Clarity goodies.  Pop along to the website to purchase your ticket, it's a great couple of days out and you can purchase your lunch there as well.

Here are some more works of art by the design team to help inspire you.

(click on my name or photo to go to my blog)

(click on my name or photo to go to my blog)

(click on my name or photo to go to my blog)

(click on my name or photo to go to my blog)

(click on my name or photo to go to my blog)

(click on my name or photo to go to my blog)





xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx