Sunday, 14 February 2016

Challenge 36 - Mid Month Reminder


Happy Valentines Day!!


It's great to see you all showing your love for our current challenge.


If you haven't taken part in the current challenge why not pop over and have a look at the current entries or the design teams artwork for inspiration.

Come on, show us some lurve and join in with the challenge.

To take part , you simply have to follow the theme, use Clarity stamps/stencils/groovi products and enter via your blog or send an email to us as the following address.

Claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

To enter the challenge please click HERE and it will take you straight there.

Your artwork will be entered into a random draw when the challenge closes at 8pm on the last day of the month and the winner will get a £50 Clarity gift voucher  The design team also choose a top five so keep checking once the challenge finishes.

Here's a couple more pieces of art from the design team and Barbara too:

(click on my name or the picture below to take you to my personal blog)

(click on my name or the picture below to take you to my personal blog)

(click on my name or the picture below to take you to my personal blog)

(click on my name or the picture below to take you to my personal blog)

(click on my name or the picture below to take you to my personal blog)

(click on my name or the picture below to take you to my personal blog)

(click on my name or the picture below to take you to my personal blog)

(click on my name or the picture below to take you to my personal blog)


********

If you have any questions relating to this challenge please don't hesitate to contact us.  We will answer as quickly as we can in the hope that we can make the Clarity Stamp Challenge go from strength to strength. We can't do this without you!

We hope you have fun with this challenge and we can't wait to see your projects. 





xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx