Saturday, 7 June 2014

Spotlight on Julie Dunn - Top 5 from Challenge 15


For our current challenge "Masculine" please click here.

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "It's All In The Words"  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey and you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.


The news that I'd been picked as one of the top 5 really cheered me up as I was feeling a bit low.   I love doing these challenges and adore what Clarity does.  I've always loved art and used to draw and paint a lot when I was a child entering plenty of competitions.

Although I left school with good grades in art I went into hairdressing, but carried on studying art via evening classes.  My family soon took over, but I've now found my passion in stamping and just love it.

********

Here's Julies artwork using the new design stamp for May - the pocket:


Julie entered the challenge via email as she doesn't have
a blog so you could do the same too!

********

Send your entries to us at:

Claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

You don't have to miss out because you don't have a blog!

********

If you would like to find out more about the regular Clarity workshops run by members of the design team we have a page dedicated to them.  Click here for more information, there's even a map to help you.

If there isn't one in your area and you don't fancy travelling, please keep an eye out on the blog as we are gradually adding new workshops.  






xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your top 5 place and we loved your artwork using the new design club stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again Julie. I thought what you did with the NDC stamp was great. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Congratulations on being in the top five! Fab ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Julie. I love how the design runs over all three pockets. So clever. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx