Sunday, 13 April 2014

Spotlight on Barbara Lancaster - Top 5 from Challenge 13


For our current challenge "Monochrome" please click here.

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "FLOWER POWER"  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey and you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.


I've been overwhelmed by the positive reaction to this card, so "thank you" for choosing me as one of the top 5 from so many fantastic entries.  I am considering doing something similar on a larger scale now for a canvas.
My long suffering husband Martin is making plans to build me a proper craft space in the loft.  He seems to think this will be enough to stop my craft stash taking over the entire house!  I wouldn't take bets on it.  I blame Barbara Gray and team Clarity for bringing us so many "must have" items.  When I started out card making, I remember thinking that I could save money;  making, rather than buying cards.  Who was I kidding!  What I have discovered is that it has brought so much pleasure into my life and brought me into contact with so many wonderful, creative people who are now my friends.  

Thanks to you all for inspiring me with your beautiful artwork and offering me support and encouragement on my own crafting journey.

********

Here's Barbara's psychedelic flower swirl, isn't it groovy?


If you'd like to see more of Barbara's work please pop over
to her blog and have a look around


Thanks for sharing your crafting journey Barbara!


********


You don't have to miss out because you don't have a blog!

Send your entries to us at:

Claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com


********

If you would like to find out more about the regular Clarity workshops run by members of the design team we have a page dedicated to them.  Click here for more information, there's even a map to help you.

If there isn't one in your area and you don't fancy travelling, please keep an eye out on the blog as we are gradually adding new workshops.  






xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Isn't that a fantastic card that Barbara Lancaster has made. I love her work and I agree totally with her sentiments. Big Hugs Barbara. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement Emma. Xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the bright colours in your card Barbara. True what you say about so many must have items, my list keeps growing. Lovely card and well done. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card was just beautiful Lynne. Its fab seeing everyone's different take on the same challenge. So inspiring... x

      Delete
  3. Lovely bright card Barbara and I especially like how you've used your masking to create the swirls xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took a few tries before I got the swirls just how I wanted them Sazzle. Glad you thought it was worth worth it. xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx