Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Spotlight on Carole Panksztelo - Top 5 from Challenge 12


For our current challenge "FLOWER POWER" please click here

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "LOVE AND ROMANCE"  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey and you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.

********

Carole Panksztelo


My crafting days began at about the age of 5 when I used to sit with my Nan whilst she taught me to knit & crochet.  That was the start to my crafting addiction I guess!

Like I've read with so many others, I've gone through a whole range of crafts, including dried flower arranging, cross stitch and even had stalls at local craft fairs selling various hand crafted items during the last 30 odd years.  WOW that makes me feel old!

I currently live in Hillingdon, Middlesex with my partner Peter, and enjoy crafting at every opportunity.  I work full time so I'm limited to evenings and weekends for creating.  Not that I want to wish my life away, but roll on retirement or a nice lottery win so that I can do more.

I discovered Clarity last year when I was convalescing after an operation on my toe and started watching Create and Craft, then I saw Barbara on one of the weekend shows and I was hooked.

My days are spent working as a Payroll Supervisor at a company I've been with for 21 years, I suppose you could say that "I do love my job!"  Our holidays are spent either cruising or visiting my cousin in America where I can craft all day every day as my cousin converted the loft over their garage into an apartment for us to stay, so it's one big craft-fest for me, much to Peter's dismay!

I draw inspiration from all the guys at Clarity and love to see all the artwork on facebook, so keep up all the blogs.  I love visiting blogland whenever there's any new techniques and I love to try them!

Many thanks to the Clarity team for all the wonderful creations.... "Keep calm & carry on crafting!"

********

Here's Carole's Valentines card:



Carole entered the challenge via email as she doesn't have
a blog so you could do the same too!

********


Send your entries to us at:

Claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

You don't have to miss out because you don't have a blog!

********

If you would like to find out more about the regular Clarity workshops run by members of the design team we have a page dedicated to them.  Click here for more information, there's even a map to help you.

If there isn't one in your area and you don't fancy travelling, please keep an eye out on the blog as we are gradually adding new workshops.  Why not subscribe to our blog and anything new will be sent out to you in an email.  That way you don't need to keep watching, you will be updated automatically.  You can also do the same on Barbara's blog too.  Check it out!



xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx