Sunday, 19 January 2014

Spotlight on Jools Robertson - Top 5 from Challenge 10


For our current challenge "NEW BEGINNINGS" please click here

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "SCENE BUILDING"  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey and you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.


I live in the south west of England and work full time as a Textile Designer & Development Manager, so I’m constantly being creative working with design and colour, which I love.

In my spare time I love all types of arts and crafts as well as working with multimedia, particularly altered art, paint, clay, plaster, die cutting, stamps and lots of colour and texture.

I’m currently on the DecoArt International Design Team, so I love using paints on my projects particularly with the Gelli Plate and Clarity stencils.

I’ve always crafted and enjoy trying new techniques and projects.  I also make jewellery, pottery and even sugar craft.  I love marzipan and icing!

In the digital world I use Craft Artist and Adobe Photoshop for image manipulation, taking stamped images and textured backgrounds and incorporate them into digital projects such as scrapbooking and journalling.

I, like many, discovered Clarity products through Barbara’s brilliant TV workshops.  Clarity's quality and detail is incredible along with the amazing diversity of styles.  I enjoy the monthly challenges as they are always inspiring and love to see everyone’s work.

********

Here's Jool's scene using here favourite acrylic paints:


If you'd like to see more of Jool's work please pop over
to her blog and have a look around


Thanks for sharing your crafting background Jool's!




xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant Jools. I almost didn't enter mine when I first saw yours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work as always Jools, so nice to see what you look like after seeing your work for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll keep posting relevant information this is what I like to read. I will post a link to this post on my blog keep up the good work!

    INFORMAL SPORTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jools how lovely to see you on here, I am so glad that you are one of our Top 5, you definitely deserve it you already know I love your work. This picture is gorgeous and you have just given me the little push I need to get my Serif back on my Computer so I can add my images to it. Well done x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx