Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Spotlight on Sue Cramp - Top 5 from Challenge 9




For our current challenge "SCENE BUILDING" please click here

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "CHRISTMAS"  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey and you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.



I've always enjoyed crafting of some kind, Spirograph as a child, then knitting, dressmaking and cross stitch.  My one regret is that I've never been able to draw.

I started making cards from kits a few years ago and discovered that I was good at combining colours and patterns then I watched Barbara in one of her early television shows on Create and Craft and have been hooked on stamping.  My stash of Clarity stamps is getting quite large and we've even had to convert one of our spare bedrooms into a dual purpose craft room cum bedroom although my husband always wonders how I manage to clear all my craft stuff away when we need to use it as a bedroom!

For the last two years I've attended the two day Clarity retreats in Cowden and learned so much from Barbara.  The retreats are great, a relaxing time with the opportunity to craft all day and try out new techniques with such expert tuition.  I'm also very fortunate to have Janet Pring living nearly which means I can attend her monthly Clarity workshops too.  These have given me confidence and new ideas and my next goal is to try out the alcohol inks I purchased recently.

********

Here's Sue's card using the New Design Club stencil from November as well as some of the lovely Clarity Christmas stamps in the apertures.


If you'd like to see more of Sue's work please pop over
to her blog and have a look around


Thanks for sharing your crafting background Sue!



xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx