Thursday, 17 October 2013

Spotlight on Julie Wheatman - Top 5 from Challenge 7


For our current challenge "WINTER" please click here

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "VINTAGE"  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey and you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.



My name's Julie Wheatman, I've lived in Scarborough all my life and work as a freelance book keeper.

I've crafted in various forms most of my life, but it wasn't until I discovered Create and Craft (it has a lot to answer for) in 2003 that my paper craft addiction started.  Like many others I've dabbled with different types of paper craft from iris folding to decoupage but have never really got into stamping until recently.

Stamping to me used to be just stamping an image and using embossing powders and glitters etc. but now, thanks to such excellent teachers like Barbara, I've found that it's not just about stamping, but about playing with inks and paints and other mediums too.  I'm loving it!

I'm now the proud owner of a gelli plate and yes I've used it and yes I am addicted!

Thanks again Barbara.


********

Here's Julie's vintage tag card using several Clarity stamps. Perfect for holding a gift voucher or money as a present.


Julie entered the challenge via email as she doesn't have
a blog so you could do the same too!

********

Send your entries to us at:

Claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

You don't have to miss out because you don't have a blog!




xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx





1 comment:

  1. And you've got me involved as well, loving the crafty journey :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx