Monday, 23 September 2013

Spotlight on Hermina Speksnijder - Top 5 from challenge 6


For our current challenge "VINTAGE" please click here

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "ANIMALS"  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey and you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.

Hermina Speksnijder


Hello my name is Hermina Speksnijder, I'm 44 and live in Liverpool.

I've been 'into' art and crafts all my life but used to think stamping was just about colouring in someone else's designs. That was until I saw Barbara Gray on Create and Craft when she created a Tuscan landscape out of a couple of stamps, some ink and a brayer.

At first the price of the stamps put me off, then I saw the nativity set for the classroom lesson 5 and decided even if they were expensive I would use them every Christmas.  After they arrived I could see their quality and soon bought more and decided to join the New Design Club as well.

I've been admiring everyone's beautiful artwork for a while and wishing mine was anywhere near as good but the chance of a voucher to spend on more Clarity stamps made me decide to try.  I was extremely surprised and gratified to be picked as one of the top 5 with such tough competition.


********

Here's the gorgeous scene that Hermina created for the
challenge.  We loved the scene she'd created and that
lovely coloured sky.



Hermina entered the challenge via email as she doesn't have
a blog so you could so the same too!

********


Send your entries to us at:

Claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com



You don't have to miss out because you don't have a blog!




xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx