Saturday, 24 August 2013

The Craft Awards 2013


For our current challenge "ANIMALS", please click here

********


Barbara and Clarity Stamp have been nominated in the following categories in the Craft Awards 2013:

Best Rubber Stamp Range
Best Online Retailer
Best Overall Card Designer
Best Demonstrator/Presenter
Best New Product - Gelli Plate

If you think Barbara and Clarity are worthy of your vote, please click on the Craft Award 2013 logo at the top of this post which will take you to the online voting form.

Last year Barbara and Clarity received the awards below so let's see if we can bring these back to Clarity Towers and add to them as well.


********

Here's a few words from Barbara:


Hi gang, I'm truly honoured each year when award time comes around that so many of you put Clarity and myself forward for so many awards.  Without your support none of this would be possible.

We try and keep things interesting and as different for you as possible, bringing you techniques and a few tips along the way for good measure.

You may have seen me around the country at the various craft shows, on Create and Craft or have attended one of my workshops, but what I love the most is to see your artwork and watch you all improving and learning from the seeds that I've planted.

I always get many requests for more workshops around the country but unfortunately I can't be everywhere even though I'd love to come and have a cup of tea and craft along with you all! We do have several mini me's around the country who have their own Clarity workshops and you can check those out HERE.  Please support them as much as you do me, they have the same knowledge and teaching skills and you will have such great fun in their workshops too.


If you'd like to share your artwork with the Clarity Stampers community we have a fan page on facebook,  if you click on the logo above it will take you there.


Barb xx



1 comment:

  1. I always vote for clarity stamps as i don't use any other stamps. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx