Thursday, 15 August 2013

Spotlight on Laurane Rhind - Top 5 from challenge 5


For our current challenge "ANIMALS" please click here

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE".  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey and you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.



Hi I'm Laurane and I'm a full time working mum of two lovely girls and married to my handsome hubby Iain.

I haven't always been crafty although I grew up seeing my mum knitting, crocheting and dressmaking so maybe I do have some crafty genes.

I started making cards quite a few years ago and enjoyed it, but when I discovered Barbara and Clarity stamps around three years ago I really began to love crafting, stamping and building scenes and landscapes.

I'm a member of the New Design Club which I absolutely love as it is fantastic to get a new stamp and project every month and although I've not managed to get all the Create and Craft lessons I've had quite a few and learnt loads.  My techniques are getting better but I have to say that I'm constantly amazed by the fabulous samples we see from Barbara and her design team.

I went to my second Clarity workshop in Perth in July which I would thoroughly recommend.  Only problem was I 'had' to have a gelli plate after that, it's great fun!

I was over the moon to be chosen as one of the top 5 in last months challenge and I hope that taking part will push me to think outside the box and improve my creativity.  Maybe I will even resurrect my old crafty blog!

********

Here's the card that Laurane entered into the challenge.
We think that she really thought outside the box for
this challenge didn't she?  Can you picture
yourself in this location watching that sunset?


Laurane entered the challenge via email as she doesn't have
a blog so you could so the same too!

********


Send your entries to us at:

Claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

You don't have to miss out because you don't have a blog!



xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx