Sunday, 11 August 2013

Spotlight on Dagmar Schwartz - Top 5 from challenge 5


For our current challenge "ANIMALS" please click here

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE".  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey and you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.




Hi I'm Dagmar and I live with my family in Germany in Lake Constance which is near Switzerland and Austria.

Crafting has been my passion since my childhood.  I started with silk painting and textile design and as t-shirts were no longer large enough, I started painting the walls of our home. Then I discovered the art of stamping and began making cards and pictures.

Three years ago I saw Barbara on HSE24 (German TV) and since then I'm an absolute fan.  I love the diversity of Clarity stamps and the ever inspiring shows from Barbara.

The idea for my card for challenge 5 came from a visit to my son in Denmark.  My collage is inspired from that visit.

I was very proud to be chosen as one of the top 5 and thank everyone for their nice comments.  It's fab to be involved.

********

Here's the card that Dagmar entered into the
challenge with inspiration from her trip to see
her son in Denmark


Dagmar entered the challenge via email as she doesn't have
a blog so you could so the same too!

Thank you for sharing your crafting story with us Dagmar

********



Send your entries to us at:

Claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

You don't have to miss out because you don't have a blog!





xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx



2 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful card, Dagmar. How lovely to see some aetwork from the German viewers of Clarity shows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on making the Top 5 Dagmar. I really liked your card as it was a very original design. Laurane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx