Friday, 19 July 2013

Spotlight on Maggie Johnson - Top 5 from challenge 4


For our current challenge "OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE" please click here

********

We thought it would be nice to have spotlight posts throughout the month dedicated to our top 5 from the last challenge "MR & MRS".  We hope you enjoy reading about their crafting journey, you never know it could be you in the spotlight next month.


I'm 63 and married with two children and four grandchildren all of which demand a lot of my time!!!

Like most crafters I started early, creating my own outfits in the swinging 60's ugh!  then the babies arrived and the knitting started.  As the family grew up I got involved with flower arranging and had the honour of helping to decorate York Minster.  By now the grandchildren had started to arrive so the cross stitch birth samplers and quilted cot covers took priority.

At last Sky tv and a record button, just so I can watch in peace.

Thank you Clarity stamps for all the inspiration and fantastic designs.  Now I just need to win the lottery and I can go to craft heaven.

********

Here's Maggie's top 5 card showing her great
use of the brayer, the Clarity silhouttes, masks
and the ever popular letter box set


Doreen entered the challenge via email as she doesn't have
a blog so you could do the same too!

Thank you for sharing your crafting story with us Maggie

********


Send your entries to us at:

claritystampchallenge@hotmail.com

You don't have to miss out because you don't have a blog!



xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx