Sunday, 7 April 2013

Clarity Marathon


For our current challenge "IN THE GARDEN" please click here

********

What a great weekend this has been, not only have we had Barbara on our TV screens on both Saturday and Sunday but we've had a glimpse of sunshine as well.  Maybe not at it's hottest yet, but it's a start!

Who was watching the shows today?  I was there, were you?  I was a bit confused when I sat there just before 9am, in my onesie my cuppa by my side and my bowl of porridge in my hand, expecting to see Dean and then the lovely Hayley Green appeared, but it was a great show full of loads of inspiration as usual.

Then this afternoon we had the pleasure of Nigel's company.  What do you think of his beard?  I think he looks rather fetching with it!  Although at the moment that they saw Lynne Hammonds card that Dean's humour had crept onto the set.  For those that haven't seen it yet, I won't spoil it but you'll have a good laugh in the 2pm show.

WOW the new kid on the block, the Gelli plate, sold out.  Hands up who bought one after seeing what is can do.  Doesn't it produce some gorgeous effects?

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)

Here's one of the samples that Barbara made at the NEC

And another to show the aperture with a small piece of card
to stamp your scene inside

********

Here's a reminder of the stamps used in today's programmes along with a couple of samples:

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)




********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)





********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)


Kelly Ketteringham


********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)



Kelly Ketteringham

********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)


Kelly Ketteringham


(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)


Kelly Ketteringham

********

Please let us know what you thought about the show, how you've got on with the new techniques Barbara has shown you and what you think to the new stamps.



xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx



4 comments:

  1. I always admire the clarity samples but have to say that this weekends samples blew me away. Its alwasys amazes me how differnt people interpret a stamp and its so nice to see the results. Thank you for shareing.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gutted!! I missed the shows :( AND I couldn't Sky+ them cos hubby had important bike racing to record!!
    All of these sample are gorgeous, very inspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shows. Barbara has me hanging on her evry word. I love the tips and techniques. I have never felt so inspired by anyone else. She gives me the confidence to 'give it a go'.Thank you Barbara for all your hard work.
    Well, what a design team. They are just so creative and talented. I love looking at their designs . They're so inspirational.
    keep them coming!
    lynn.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The samples were quite good! OK I am kidding, the samples were particularly awesome this time around. I also thought the stamps were great and can't wait to get my hands on more of them. Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx