Sunday, 3 March 2013

What a "Gray" Day?


If you're looking for challenge 1 please scroll down to the previous post or click here

********

Well who's watched Barbara on Create and Craft this morning?  I know I have and enjoyed every minute of it.  Doesn't she have a laugh with Dean?  I had tears running down my cheeks this morning laughing at them, did you?

Hands up those that have added the Gelli Plate to their wish lists.

Loads of hints and tips with fusible fibres too.  Ironing it flat first, but don't forget the paper otherwise it'll stick to the iron.  To coin a Barbara phrase "ask me how I know"?  Then using your ball tool to mould into the shape of the stamp.  I feel a bit of a play coming on with this one!

Not only did we get all these tips and tricks, the laughs with Dean this morning and the delights of Debbie this afternoon, but we get the news that Clarity will be coming to our TV's twice a month too.  Starting next month we get Barbara back at the start of the month "in the classroom" on the Saturday, again on the Sunday, then we get the lovely Maria Simms mid month to get our Clarity top up.  Pure Clarity heaven....

Here's a reminder of the stamps used in todays' programmes along with a couple of samples:

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)



********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)


********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)




********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)


********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)




********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)


********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)



********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)


********

(click on the titles above to take you to the Clarity website)



********

Just a reminder that Barbara will be back on Create and Craft on Saturday 6th April with lesson 15 of "In The Classroom".  Here's a reminder of the equipment you will need for the show and of course the stamps that you will need to "craft-along-a-Barbie":






Please let us know what you thought about the show, how you've got on with the new techniques Barbara has shown you and what you think to the new stamps.





xx Happy crafting and Clarity hugs xx







7 comments:

  1. Fantastic show today, loved every minute of it and omg Dean had me in stitches! Brilliant tips with the fibre am going to try that with my butterfly stamp. Didn't indulge today with buying anything as saving my pennies for the NEC later this month but the bunnies, bicycle, lillies and lesson 15 are on my shopping list. Looking forward to the next lesson and show and how cool to get Clarity again on C & C mid month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant shows, brilliants stamps, brilliant samples from the DT and brilliant news about Maria - what more could Clarity fans ask for??? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the shows today. Barbara looked as though she was having a great time especially with Dean. She did very well not to laugh uncontrollably at times especially when she started the shrink plastic routine!
    I am so thrilled for Maria that she will be doing some extra clarity shows! No wonder she's had a grin on her face!
    And yes I NEED a gelli plate...ASAP!
    The new stamps are brilliant and I can't wait til the classroom starts again on April 6th...a date I will remember as its my daughter's birthday!
    The samples were also great today so well done to the design team who had worked hard doing them! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I watched a bit but recorded the whole set of shows. I watched some of it back last night and I howled at Dean doing the Shrink Plastic. It was soooo funny but what made it even funnier was the fact that Barbara couldn't talk for laughing too. When Dean tried opening that pack of mini mounts I nearly fell off my chair. Hilarious. I tried to order the Gelli Plate but it was sold out! :( I love the Lily of the Valley stamp, especially now I have seen Sazzle's card - beautiful!
    I have been a Clarity fan for a number of years now, and have recently "come home" so to speak. Been away and done other things but have now come back to the stamps I started with! Thank you Barbara for being you and for being Clarity Stamp.
    Will be setting my box to record lots of shows in the future I can see!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dean and the shrink plastic was so funny wasn't it Crafty Kitten? The Lily of the Valley is such a beautiful stamp and I find it so useful for sympathy cards. I'm pleased I gave you some inspiration.

      Welcome back to Clarity and hope to see lots more of your creations in the coming challenges!

      xx Sazzle xx

      Delete
  5. Loved all the shows and have ordered the lesson 15 set. Can't wait til it arrives and really looking forward to the classroom again. It would be interesing if Dean got involved with that too, though would have to be a much longer show xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not long to wait now Karen, the new kit is great to start the next term with xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, each one is read and greatly appreciated xx